I've been running most Wednesday mornings with my friends Lyndsey and Kelsey, and one day after our run I was looking at my pictures and found these selfies of Acey boy. I was cracking up hahaha
Dixie has a lot of energy and can be little crazy sometimes, but she is so good with the boys and so patient.
Cool dude.
February date night was a valentine's dinner at Ruth's Chris.
Date #2
Ace got the stomach bug and spent some time snuggling with Daddy. Poor boy if any one is going to get the stomach bug it will be Acey boy :(
On Valentine's Day I went up to Aidan's school for his class party.
Thankful that I get to be a part of all this with him.
My littlest valentine.
This boy is sitting up so well and is quite the cutie :)
We had our Valentine's tradition of pizza for dinner.
Me and all my silly valentines.
Our neighbors had left some yummy cookies on our doorstep and they were the perfect ending to our Valentine's day!
A few nights later, Nana watched the boys for us so we could meet some friends for dinner. My MOPS table had a date night and it was a lot of fun!
This little guy LOVES his bubba!!
Aaron found a new trick. He sticks his tongue out all the time haha
Dixie was patiently waiting for me to get my shoes on so we could go for a run :)
She can be the sweetest dog!
The boys and I visited Lake Atalanta. We had so much fun walking around the lake and then playing on the new playground.
The Andrews came down and went to Fast Lanes with us and then we had a yummy dinner at Flying Fish. So fun getting to spend some time with them!!
Growing so fast!
Even with some sickness, February was still a great month!
































No comments:
Post a Comment