June was a full month!
We began it with some doggy snuggles...Maggie was probably growling haha!
Hasson, Jessi and I went to the mom prom and had the BEST time!!
Oh my goodness, it was so fun!
Just me and Ryan hanging out haha!
The stomach bug hit Acey boy that night and Trent took it all on and I was so grateful for that, the next morning I woke up to this. :)
That Sunday afternoon we had a party to celebrate Aidan becoming an Addington. All of our family came over and we had fun and enjoyed some yummy cookie cake!
We had so much fun celebrating with family, but later that night Trent got the stomach bug and then Aidan. It was awful! I got a bit of it, but not near as bad as the big boys and daddy. Not a fun way to start summer :(
After we all recouped, I took the boys to the Springfield zoo.
The weather was perfect and we had the best time!!
The second weekend in June we drove up to MN to see our friends!
It was such a fun weekend catching up and we were sad to say goodbye when it was time to go.
This kid decided to pull up while we were there..growing up so fast!!
These friends missed each other!
And I had missed my friend too!!
Baby boot camp pals..friends for life!
Best buds!
A few days later, back at home, we went to Little Sprouts with some friends and Ace loved the fly goggles :)
Acey boy and daddy mowed the grass..
..while little guy and I hung out in the shade..bubba was playing with friends ;)
We checked out a new park and had fun on the swings.
Aidan and I ran our first run together..it was a glow run so we ran at dark, we had so much fun!!
They had a snow cone truck there and we got to enjoy a free snow cone after our race..it was SO humid and those treats hit the spot!
We also enjoyed a post race snack of twizzlers ;)
That next night Trent and I took Papa's race car for a ride to dinner for our date night #6. So fun! We might be borrowing it again for a future date night :)
Aidan only wanted to go to a couple of camps this summer, and the one he was most looking forward to was the Arkansas Razorback football camp.
He was SO excited!!
His friend Duke went to the camp too.
He had the best time running all the drills and seeing Coach Bielema, but the highlight of camp was meeting Jared Cornelius! He was over the moon to get J Red's autograph and a picture with him!!
The little boys and I hung around the camp and got to watch everything. Acey probably drank a gallon of gatorade while we waited haha!
Aaron is seriously the best little trooper!
Daddy was gone one night, so the boys and I went to the splash pad.
It was going so well, until Ace bit it and scraped up his knee. But a snow cone made it all better!
Aaron enjoyed some red snow cone too..can you tell? ha!
Aidan also had golf camp that same week.
It was toasty, but he had a lot of fun!
After the last day of camp, we checked out a fun little park next to the camp.
Aaron loves to swing!
We visited the square one afternoon and got some ice cream.
The boys had fun jumping off the fountain ledge.
We made a trip to SDC with Mom-mom and Poppa. We could not have asked for better weather, we had a great time!
That Sunday Aidan, Dixie and I went to the greenway, I ran while Aidan rode his bike.
It was warm!!
That next week we explored the trail around Crystal Bridges.
It was a beautiful summer day!
Our first full month of summer was so much fun!!






























































No comments:
Post a Comment