Addington Family

Addington Family

Monday, July 31, 2017

January 2017

Sometimes we love on each other :)

We finished out the last few days of winter break by playing some games, while little brothers napped.

Big and Little

Middle :)

We took a trip to the library and checked out the fish tank.

This little guy is usually very sweet and happy, but on this day he woke up from his nap a little cranky. Nothing a little baby wearing couldn't help. I never used baby carriers with Aidan and Ace, but with Aaron I use it daily!!

Our really good friend Mr. Chris was in town for some business, and he stopped by to visit us for a while. So happy we got to see him!!

Before church pictures. 
Such handsome boys!!


We went out to dinner to celebrate Mom-Mom's birthday and we finished it off with some Cold Stone.


Dancing on the floor at lunch after church.

I mean SO handsome!!

This year Trent and I have decided to have a date night once a month, just the two of us. Date night #1 was at the Hive. We had a great time!

This kid keeps me busy!

We had some fun play dates with friends.

He sucks his two fingers to pacify himself. I love it!!

Lookin' so much like daddy!!

I remember building train tracks and playing with Aidan so many times, and I love getting to play with the same trains with Acey and eventually with Aaron as well.

We had a mild weekend and decided to play some put put.



We enjoyed some play time outside with friends, Aaron loved the swing!


Diggin' in the mulch haha


We met some friends at the Amazeum.


And visited Bubba for lunch.

The three amigos!

"Fixing" the fireplace :)

We soaked up the mild weather while we had it and Acey got to play with his favorite "big" girl, Kylie. She is so great with him!!

We enjoyed our January!

No comments:

Post a Comment