Addington Family

Addington Family

Thursday, August 3, 2017

April 2017

On April 1st..Kelsey and I ran the Bentonville Half Marathon! It was my 3rd half to run and my 2nd race of the year. So thankful that I got to run this one with my friend, we didn't really know each other well until we started training together. Something about running with someone for many hours tends to make you a lot closer :)

That same afternoon, Aaron and I took bubba to his first soccer practice. It was such a pretty day!!

We celebrated Aidan's 9th birthday at Fast Lane. They were supposed to play lazer tag, but their system was down when we got there. Aidan was so bummed and so was I! Instead the boys got to play a couple games of bowling and got some extra tokens to play games with. I know Aidan was disappointed, but I think he still had a lot of fun.

Not sure why he was on the ground, but this was taken right after he bowled :)

Eating pizza

His cake request :)


Dabbing..oh my goodness hahaha

The next morning, Aidan had his first soccer game. 

His actual birthday fell on Sunday, his choice of activity was to go to a Razorback baseball game.
He wanted an Alex Gordon jersey and that's what he got..
 ..and that's what he wore to the game haha
Brady had to miss the party, because of a baseball game, so Aidan was excited to see him at the game!

This sweet boy loves to swing!

Big brother pushing him :)

Big brother likes to swing too!

Aidan has piano lesson every week for 30 mins. Mrs. Carole has a media room downstairs so the littles and I go down and watch a show while bubba practices :)


Just enjoying lunch haha

I ran my 3rd race, which benefited the Jr. High that we are zoned for. 
I had the best cheerleaders!

Trent and I enjoyed date night #4. 
We hit some balls at the driving range then went to dinner. The weather was beautiful!!

I ran the Jackrabbit 5k with my friend Danielle.
Race #4 was my fastest 5k to date. A little over 25 mins!

Easter weekend our neighborhood hosts an eater egg hunt. I only have pictures of Ace because Aidan was hunting eggs in a different section with Mom-Mom.



Easter morning we opened up baskets and got ready to go to church.
Handsome boys!! So thankful!

Aidan decided to come to big church with Daddy and I.

After church we headed to Aunt Sandy and Uncle Eddie's house for lunch and to hunt eggs.

We played at our neighborhood park with Luke and did a little exploring.

Acey ate his sucker and then fell asleep with the stick still in his mouth :)

We enjoyed a little family jog on the greenway, everyone complained but me haha

A fun April celebrating our big 9 year old and our risen Savior. So much to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment