Our little man started Pre-K this past Wednesday and it was bittersweet. On one hand I was excited for our routine to start back again, but on the other hand it was hard to see our our little boy starting Pre-K. In my head as a mommy I keep thinking that this time next year he will be beginning Kindergarten :( It doesn't seem real that he is 4 and becoming such a big boy...where did my baby go?!
Here he is on his first day of Pre-K. Such a handsome
boy!
I got the idea to make this sign on Pinterest and I
think it turned out a great! I hope
I can remember to continue to do it every
year and see how his favorites change and how
big he is getting :)
Second day of school.
Daddy got to work from home
a few days this week so he got to go with us
to take Aidan to school and pick him up.
Third day of school :)
Thursday night I got to hang out with some of my girlfriends and we made a craft found on Pinterest (can you tell I love Pinterest?) We had a night full of laughs, crafts and Honey Boo Boo :) It was awesome!
Saturday evening we had game night with our friends and ate some good food and watched the SEC. We had a great time! But the night ended on a bit of a sour note with the horrible ending of the Arkansas game :(
This morning we all woke and got ready for church. Our pastor started a series on Marriage and it has been awesome so far! Trent and I volunteered in Aidan's class during the Sunday School hour and that is always an adventure :) This afternoon I worked on finishing up a valance for Aidan's window. It took me a little while and after a few very funny blunders I finished it! I think I may like this whole sewing thing :)
The finished product. Definitely not perfect, but I'm pretty
proud of my first handmade home sewing project :)
"But Jesus called the children to him and said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.'" Luke 18:16
Aww...he is getting so BIG! And more and more handsome (if that's possible!) :)
ReplyDeleteGood job on the valance!
I have to avoid Pinterest sometimes. 10 minutes turns into 1 hour!
Love you sweet family!!!