This past Thursday Aidan had a play date with his friend Jack and Jack's new little sister Lander. Lander was born in August and I can't believe it has taken me this long to post a picture of this sweet little girl!
I mean seriously how cute is she!
On Friday Aidan had his first field trip and I got to be a chaperon. It blows my mind that my little man is old enough to go on a field trip!!! We went to Michael's (a craft store) and the kids got to do a scavenger hunt through the store and create a self portrait. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I have the opportunity to stay at home and enjoy all these experiences with Aidan.
Ms. Tina giving the kids their next clue!
Aidan working on his self portrait
The finished project! Love it!
Ms. Angela posing like her self portrait :)
Friday night we started a fire in a our little fire pit thingy :) We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores, and it was super yummy!!!!
Yummy s'more!
On Saturday we just kind of hung around the house and I worked on a Pinterest project. A wreath for our door. It was super easy and just a little time consuming :) but I think it turned out great! And what is awesome about it is that with each season all I have to do is change the decor on it. Success!!!
Trent's friend Cody and his girlfriend Mallory are coming to stay with us tomorrow for a few days and we can't wait! It's going to be a fun weekend!
And woo hoo it's FALL!!!
"He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning." Daniel 2:21
No comments:
Post a Comment