Attempting to get all caught back up on blogging. Whew! I have a lot of work to do.
Thanksgiving week we had some special visitors. The Duce family came and stayed with us a few days while we they were passing through to Louisiana. We had a great time catching up!
We went bowling.
Sat around chatting.
And we visited the Bentonville square and checked out the lights.
Over the break the boys and I headed to High Rise to burn some energy :)
Just hanging out with Daddy.
This big kid and I played some battleship while little brothers were napping.
Silly boy checking himself out in the mirror on the Wal-Mart bagging area haha
Didn't get many pictures from Thanksgiving day, but I did manage to take a picture of this sweet boy fast asleep while we drove to all of our destinations.
The weekend after Thanksgiving we went to Branson to celebrate Poppa's 50th birthday. We stayed at a water park hotel and they also had indoor put put. We had a great time celebrating our favorite Poppa!



















No comments:
Post a Comment