Addington Family

Addington Family

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall Fun (Oct 2016)

Our fall has been full of lots of fun!
We made a trip to the pumpkin patch with Mom-Mom, Poppa, Sissy and Herb.









Trent and I had our first date night with no kiddos. 
We attended a fundraiser event and had a great time!

I've got to go to church with these three handsome boys and their handsome daddy.

We got some fresh haircuts.



We've spent some fun time outside.
This smile melts me.

Watered the flowers.

Played with chalk.

And washed a truck :)

We have had some family visit us from Kentucky.

Got dressed in our fall colors for church.

Had some great friends visit us from California.

We went to the zoo with Mom-Mom, while Bubba was on fall break.
It was rainy and cold, but we still had a super fun time!





Biggest brother got some snuggle time with littlest brother.

Ace had his school fall pictures.

And this cutie continues to just smile all the time.

Aidan had a great report card and parent/teacher conference, so we all enjoyed some yummy frozen yogurt!

I've tried to get back into running, and Dixie could not be happier :)

We've played dress up.

Got back this handsome 3rd grader's fall picture.

And this little turkey's pictures :)
Mommy has folded laundry, more laundry and even more laundry.

I got to help out at Aidan's Halloween party, it was crazy, loud and fun!

We got all dressed up for Halloween and visited Daddy's work to trick or treat.


We carved a pumpkin.

:)

We trick or treated in our neighborhood and it was a blast!

We visited a decked out pirate ship at a neighbor's house.

And we just all chilled out a bit :)


1 comment:

  1. I love it! I also loved how Ace's pics turned out!!! I was anxiously waiting to see! Ha!

    ReplyDelete