Addington Family

Addington Family

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Space!


This past week has been super busy for our little family. Last Tuesday we went to the Georgia Tech vs. Georgia baseball game at Turner Field with some friends and their two little girls. We had a lot fun and the kids did really well and seemed to enjoy it!

Aidan beside the big baseball 

We started packing to move into our new house a couple weeks ago but this past week was crunch time. Our little condo definitely holds many memories for our family, but we are so happy to have more SPACE! 

Here are some pictures of our almost empty condo:
The living room

The little hallway to the bedroom and the doors to my 
laundry room ha!

The dining room...aka Aidan's play area
  
Kitchen 

Our suite number
We've made good friends at our condo and we plan to definitely keep in touch with them. But man, were we ready to get out of there! I believe God had us in that little condo for a reason, this past year has been difficult for me and because we were forced to be so close to each other, I believe it was a blessing in disguise and helped our little family grow closer together.

Our last family picture in the condo :) 
(it was bedtime if you can't tell)
Next chapter Please!

So we have been super busy moving and this past week our good friends helped us move all of our stuff into our new house! I didn't realize that we had SO much stuff packed into that little condo of ours. I feel like when I would finish unpacking one box another box would appear out of nowhere! And I mean seriously how can one 4 year old have SO many toys!!! We have been able to unpack most of our boxes, but still have a little left and then it will be time to decorate. Yay!!

To break up the moving a little, we went to the zoo with Jack and his mommy on Monday. The boys had so much fun and it was a nice break from unpacking for a little while :)

The past few nights some ladies from my Bible study group have brought us dinner. What a blessing! It was so nice to not have to worry about what we were going to have for dinner. Plus the food they brought over was amazing! Those ladies know how to cook :) I am so glad that God placed me in such a great Bible study group, I have made new friends and they have all made me feel so welcomed!

We are headed to Arkansas tomorrow morning, so Aidan got to bring home my Mother's day gifts from school early. I love getting presents like this from my little man and he was so proud to show me what he made...it melts my heart to know that this little guy is mine!


Tomorrow we hit the road to spend the next week in Arkansas. I can't wait! Aidan said the funniest thing today when we were talking about going to see Mom-Mom and Poppa, he said "I'm excited to see Mom-Mom and Poppa, BUT I'm really excited to see Chloe (my mom and dad's little silkie terrier)." I laughed so hard! Aidan loves Chloe so much and can't wait to see her, but Chloe doesn't quite feel the same about Aidan :) poor Chloe she has no idea was lays ahead of her this next week.

One more thing, I made the mistake of showing Aidan a popular you tube video and the past couple weeks he has been repeating what is said in it. It's pretty stinkin' cute! However he does it a lot so the cuteness factor is starting to wear off.  I thought I would post the video on here so everyone could see it and imagine Aidan saying it :)







And with that I will end the post :)


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. So glad you got all moved!!! I love that your study group brought you dinner - that rocks!

    Have fun with Mom-mom and Poppa and Chloe! I wish we were going with you guys.

    Miss you all and I can't wait to hear Aidan say, "Charlie bit my finga!" in person!!! Give that sweet boy some hugs and kisses from Jenn Jenn!

    Love you all and be safe on your journey to AR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I finally got to see the video! :-) Can't wait to see your new place! So happy for you guys and all the joy you are experiencing together as a family! I am pretty jealous of the GT vs. UGA baseball game though! Have a safe trip, and we will hang out when you guys get back!!!

    ReplyDelete