This past Friday the Addington family headed to the Greatest Show on Earth. The Ringling Brothers Circus! We were all super excited to go. Both Trent and I have been to the circus before but neither of us remember, so it was like the first time for all of us! Aidan was anticipating it all week and was mostly excited to see the elephants and tigers! He loved the music and was dancing the whole time :)
Aidan in his $12 dollar souvenir (it also came with a bag of cotton candy)
We also enjoyed an $8 box of popcorn! Crazy huh?!
The hat was just a little big :)
The elephants were pretty cool and very talented!
As were the horses
Aidan was so excited to see the Tigers and was talking about them the
whole time, asking when the tigers were going to come out?
They came out towards the end of the show and Aidan was not disappointed :)
As soon as the tigers were gone he told me he was tired and asked if the circus was over. (By this point
it was 9 o'clock and he was exhausted!) He climbed into my lap and was out in 5 minutes. So
Trent and I finished watching the show and then headed home. It was such a fun family night and we plan
on making another trip to she circus next year!
The next morning we all got up bright and early and headed to my second 5k race ever. The race was ran for LaAmistad and it was a fun event. A little chilly but I had a lot of fun! Aidan and Trent were there to support me and were at the finish line when I ran through. So glad that I have such a great support team :)
Aidan with his yummy treat!
This coming Saturday I am planning on running my first 10k. A little nervous but excited too! My fans will be there cheering me on so I know it will be fun. Love our little family and feel extremely blessed!"And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us." Hebrews 12:1
Hi, I am also doing the study on Esther with Darlene, and just thought I'd say hello.... I enjoyed visiting your blog. Wow, a 10K run! That is amazing. I hope you do well (love the verse you posted)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.