Addington Family

Addington Family

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Back to School 2016

Summer is over and school is back in session!

This kid is now a 3rd grader!! He's beginning this year in a new school and he has been so excited to start school for the past month or so. He has been anxious to make some new friends.
He started the morning off right with donuts ;)


Little brother wanted in on a picture as well :)
Aidan had a great first day at school and a great week so far! He has made some new friends and he really likes his teacher. So proud of our big boy and I know he is going to do great things this year!

I was officially 40 weeks on Wednesday (8/17) and littlest brother has still not made his grand appearance. We are anxiously awaiting his arrival!!

Today was another big day..Acey Boy had his first day of Mother's Day Out. He was so excited to go, we have been taking brother to school every day and he has been waiting for his turn! 

 However, when he realized Mommy was not going to be staying he got upset. He shed some tears, but I'm pretty sure I cried more. It was hard for this hormonal momma to leave my baby! He had a great day, just like I knew he would! But we were so excited to see each other at pick up :)



No comments:

Post a Comment