Addington Family

Addington Family

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Addington Update

Since it has been a while since I last posted, I thought I would do a little update.
We haven't had a whole lot going on, just the everyday usual.

We've played some board games..

made some fossils...

went kayaking :) ...
(Ace has started making silly faces when I try to get a picture of him.)

longed to go outside ;)...

had some play dates...

saw an otter in the pond behind our house...
(which was SO cool!)


we've done some reading...
Aidan woke up really early one morning (like 6:30) and asked me what he could do. I told him to just figure something out. I put some things away and looked back in the living room and saw him doing this :) He got it from his mom.

baseball season started...
(Trent's the coach :)

Mommy and Daddy got to go on a date...
(woohoo for a babysitter right next door!)

we have another train fan on our hands...
(Good thing we already have a small fortune worth of trains for him to play with!)

we celebrated Mother's Day...
Love all my boys so much!!!

we've spent some time waiting for Costco to open...

and Aidan had fun playing catcher!

So thankful for each day I get to spend with my little family!!

"For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." 
Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment