Addington Family

Addington Family

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Aidan turns 7!!

I can't believe our sweet, kind, emotional and loving boy is 7. Sometimes I feel like he is still my little buddy and nothing has changed, and then I look at him again and he seems so grown up. I just read my friend Brooke's blog, and it just reminded me how I need to fully soak in each and every day I have with him. Because soon he won't want to play cars and build legos with me anymore, and I need to cherish it every day, even when I don't feel up to it. 

Thursday morning Aidan woke up bright and early, ready to celebrate his birthday!
The boys had donuts for breakfast...of course :)

Since it was a school day, Ace and I went up and had lunch with Aidan. He was so excited to have us there!

Dinner that night was his choice, he chose Subway :)

We are definitely in Minnesota, it was a cold and snowy spring evening!!

But that wouldn't stop us from celebrating with some frozen yogurt after dinner!

Instead of having a birthday party this year, Aidan decided he would rather go to a Twins game. So instead of a big party, we invited a few friends over to play and have pizza.

These boys were so silly!!

Saturday we all went up to Aidan's school carnival, and then spent the rest of the day outside!

The weather here has finally started to act more like spring, so we have been spending a lot of time outside! Aidan got a basketball goal for his birthday, so we have been playing a little bball :)

Monday afternoon we checked Aidan out of school and headed to opening day at Target field. The Twins were playing the KC Royals. Even though we were sporting our Twins apparel, we were secretly cheering on the Royals ;)

We live right down the street from Aidan's school, and a couple times this week we have walked Aidan up in the mornings. We are soaking up this warmer weather, for sure!!

This past Tuesday, both boys had a well visit check up. Aidan's 7 year and Ace's 15 month. Both boys are growing big and healthy and we are so thankful!!

Aidan:
Weight: 57 lbs 4 oz -- 78 %
Height: 52 in -- 97%

Ace: 
Weight: 27 lbs 14 oz --95%
Height: 33 1/4 in -- 95%
Head: 18 1/2 in -- 50%


"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom." Isaiah 40:28

No comments:

Post a Comment