Addington Family

Addington Family

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Oct 8- Oct 14 (Days 281-287)

October 8
(Day 281)

Ace had a rough day on Wednesday.
This picture pretty much sums up the attitudes we had all day, he did not want to nap, but when he was up and awake he was not happy.
I'm thinking we were dealing with some teething issues.
Poor sweet boy :(

He finally crashed that afternoon, 
and when Aidan got home we spent some time playing farm :)

October 9
(Day 282)

Thursday afternoon we played in the play room.
Ace loves the playroom, because there is so much to find and chew on :)

That evening we went for a walk as a family.

I think our neighbors have probably labeled us the "rednecks" of the neighborhood.

October 10
(Day 283)

Aunt Angela has recently moved to Atlanta and we are so excited!
She came over Friday and brought her dog Grantley. 
Ace LOVED him!
Probably because Grantley will let Ace pet/hit/tug on him. Where as Maggie runs away as soon as Ace gets closer to her :)

Friday afternoon, we all went to the Barber shop to get Daddy and Aidan's hair cut.
The shop we go to has an old fire truck in it. Aidan wanted to get in it, so we let Ace get in too.
Ace has a little bed head from nap time going on.

After his hair cut, so handsome!

After haircuts, we went and ate some pizza and then had frozen yogurt for dessert.

This kid is so silly. but I wouldn't have it any other way!

October 11
(Day 284)

Daddy went fishing Saturday morning, and the boys and I just hung out around the house.
Ace got into the tissue box. That is a piece of tissue in his hair ;)

Aidan played with the cool toys that Aunt Angela got for him in Panama.

After lunchtime, Aidan had a soccer game. He played so hard and made some awesome plays!
He was the goalie for a little bit and caught the soccer ball when someone tried to kick it in. I think he was surprised when he did it and I don't think I could have cheered any louder for him! :)

October 12
(Day 285)

We went to church Sunday morning,
 then we met "other" Aidan at Monkey Joe's to play for a bit.

After MJ's we came home, picked up Daddy and headed to the driving range.


After dinner, was bath time.
Here is Ace channeling Alfalfa :)

October 13
(Day 286)

Acey boy is now 10 months old!! 
He is crawling the "real" way now and can move fast!
He is starting to eat "real" foods as well and has yet to find a food he doesn't like.
He can pull himself up onto his knees. 
And he likes to get into EVERYTHING! (especially Maggie's food and water bowls)
He is a little tank and does not like to sit still...

as you can tell from these next few pictures.





I had Aidan sit by him to see if that would help, but it did not, 
Ace just wanted to crawl all over brother :)

October 14
(Day 287)

Daddy worked from home, so after I got Ace down for his morning nap I headed up to Aidan's school.
I helped out during their math time, then got to have lunch with my big boy :)

Ace was still taking his afternoon nap when Aidan got home, so we played a matching
game together.

After dinner we went for a walk, and I'm pretty sure we solidified our role as the "redneck" family of the neighborhood.
Both Daddy and Aidan are wearing camo. Daddy has on his hunting boots and Aidan has his shotgun :)

"As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him." 
Psalm 18:30


No comments:

Post a Comment