October 1
(Day 274)
On Wednesday Aidan had his Fun Run at school.
Ace and I were there to cheer him on :)
Their goal was to run 35 laps, about halfway through Aidan tripped and fell and scraped up his knee. He got upset, so Ace and I walked a couple of laps with him and then he started running again. Even with getting hurt he still ran the 35 laps. So proud of him!
October 2
(Day 275)
Ace is really starting to get to that stage where he wants to explore everything and play. On Thursday we spent a little bit of time in the play room and as you can tell Ace was very excited!
October 3
(Day 276)
Brothers just hanging out together :)
October 4
(Day 277)
We had a very full day on Saturday!
We started the day off with some breakfast.
Ace had his first taste of cantaloupe and he loved it!
After Ace went down for his nap,
Aidan and Mommy built some houses with lincoln logs.
After Ace's nap we all headed out to watch Aidan play a soccer game.
This kid would snack nonstop if we let him!
After the game, we came home, had lunch, then headed off to pick out some pumpkins.
The weather was cool and really windy, it actually felt like a fall day!
First thing we did when we got there was go on the hayride.
It was really windy so we tried to keep Ace blocked.
His little face in this picture cracks me up!
After the hayride we went to find our pumpkins.
Ace loved the pumpkins :)
It looks like he is getting smashed by the pumpkins, but I promise he wasn't. Ha!
We already had the bales of straw, mums, sign and scarecrow up. So after
we got the pumpkins, our front yard decorations were finished.
After dinner we headed up to the county fair.
Aidan loved the petting farm!
It got dark while we were there and it got really chilly,
but Ace was prepared for the cold :)
Last year Mommy wasn't able to ride any of the rides, (because I was 7 months pregnant)
so this time I got to ride with my Aidan boy. We only rode a few rides because the lines were SUPER long!
First, we rode the bumper cars.
Then I talked Aidan into riding the tilt-a-whirl with me. It was my favorite ride at the fair growing up, so I was excited to ride with Aidan.
This was taken before the ride started, and he was still happy.
After the ride he told me that he did NOT like the ride, and that I told him it didn't spin a whole lot, but it really did :)
After the scary ride he wanted to ride something that would "cheer him up".
So he took a ride on the ponies :)
Aidan's class made a scarecrow that was entered into a contest at the fair, to raise money for his school.
Their scarecrow's name was Starburst and Aidan wanted to show it to us.
October 5
(Day 278)
Sunday we got ready and went to church.
It was a beautiful day and we had no where to be,
so after Ace woke up from his nap we headed outside!
What every little boy needs for a walk to the playground. A ball, a gun,
and binoculars :)
Aidan rode his bike around for a bit.
Then we played on the playground for a little while.
And daddy took Aidan for a ride :)
We had a wonderful family weekend!
October 6
(Day 279)
Ace and I went grocery shopping on Monday and I let him try on my sunglasses.
If this doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what will :)
When Aidan got home, he had his snack and looked at his library book.
His usual routine :)
That night we were headed upstairs to get ready for bed,
and I ran into some tigers in their cage :)
October 7
(Day 280)
Tuesday is our busy day,
I took this picture while Aidan stretched to get ready to run.
"Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal."
Isaiah 26:4





























I LOVE catching up on your blog! Love you, my friend, and your beautiful family!
ReplyDelete