Addington Family

Addington Family

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Halloween and Fall Fun

It's crazy to me that Thanksgiving is just two weeks away and baby Ace will be here in 4! This fall is flying by!

Halloween morning I went up to Aidan's school and helped in his class. They rotated to different stations and did experiments with pumpkins. I worked one of the stations. I really enjoyed getting to spend some time in the classroom and see a little of how Aidan spends almost every day now. He is such a good boy and when I left he didn't even cry! Which is a big deal because the past few times I have gone to help in his classroom he got very upset when I had to leave. 

Aidan with his class

After school we came home did some homework and rested until it was time to get ready for trick or treating. Maggie got to dress up too!

Ace dressed up as a pumpkin as well :)

I love that this year he chose to be an Army Soldier, he was so proud and definitely got into character!

After we got ready we walked over to our neighbor Jack's house and had pizza for dinner before trick or treating.

A ninja, a soldier and Peter Pan

After pizza we headed out to start our trick or treating!

Aidan kept saying he needed a "snack break", as in he needed to try a piece of his candy :)

Taking a rest from all the trick or treating

Friday morning was 60's day at school. Mommy attempted to make a tie dye tshirt...could have been worse.

Saturday afternoon we took a drive up in the mountains to check out all the changing leaves. It was beautiful! 

The name of this road just cracked me up, so I had to take a picture :)

About half way through our drive Aidan did this and the next thing we knew he was out!

We woke him up to take a few pictures but he is not a happy camper when woken up early from a nap!

We brought along some colored pencils and Aidan's drawing pad to keep him entertained. He drew this picture of our family and labeled everyone. Every day I am amazed at what he is learning!

We made some brownies this past week...Aidan licked the spoon and bowl :)

And then this past Saturday we went to a Stranger Danger party at a local karate place with friends from our Sunday school class. Aidan had the best time!

Aidan working on his karate skills

Sunday after church Daddy went and golfed with a friend, and Aidan and Mommy had a lunch date and ran to the store. That afternoon we played with our neighbor friends and just hung out. We had a fun weekend!

This past Monday, after school, we met up with Mrs. Brooke, Jack-Bo and Lander and played at Monkey Joe's. Because everyone has been so busy we haven't had a chance to get together in a while, the boys took off as soon as we got there and played for an hour and a half! We had the best time and enjoyed seeing our friends.


We have had a cold front move in and Aidan has been wanting to wear his new hat and gloves for weeks now, he was SO excited to wear them to school :)

Baby Ace is doing well, can't believe we only have 4 weeks left! Can't wait to meet him!!

35 weeks

36 weeks today!

Baby Ace moving. About halfway through you will see my belly jerk, that's him :)
He is such a little stinker, when he is moving around a lot I will try to catch him on video and as soon as I try he stops!

"Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand." Isaiah 64:8









No comments:

Post a Comment