Aidan on our way to school. (Taken with my phone so it's blurry)
The past couple weeks I have started training to run a 10k in March and I plan on running in one of the biggest races in the world in July. The Peachtree Road Race. It's a big challenge but I am up for it!
On the days Aidan is not in school we work on a Christian home school curriculum for Kindergartner's. He is loving it and it gives me the opportunity to work with him while using a plan. He is so smart and really catches on to things very quickly!
We also enrolled Aidan into the Awanas club at our church, he is in the cubbies program and in the next post I will post a picture of him in his vest. (I forgot to take one this last week). He is loving it and he amazes me every day with new things he is learning about God and Jesus :) We are SO blessed to have such a healthy, smart, and loving child.
I have also joined a women's Bible Study at our church. It's a Beth Moore study on the book of James and I really am enjoying it and meeting new people.
The other day Aidan got out his Pirate costume and put it on all by himself and came out to show me :)
We also played our first board game as a family...a Cars Trouble game (go figure). And since that first time to play we have played it almost every day since and his attention span is getting a little longer each time :)
This past Sunday after church we headed to the Chattahoochee river park and threw rocks into the river. One of Aidan's favorite things to do.
Aidan wanted to play with his new "video game" (a Cars driving game)that he got for Christmas from Poppa Shish and Grandma K. He has had a lot of fun playing and is getting better every time he plays. Shish likes to play every once in a while too :)
This past weekend we made a trip to Bass Pro and Aidan climbed inside a sharks mouth! It took some convincing but he finally made it in there long enough for us to take a picture.
Yesterday Aidan's school had a pajama party and he was so excited to get to wear his pjs to school. And especially excited to bring Mr. Bear with him. (They were also learning about bears).
After talking about our adventures over the last couple weeks I'm going to end this post with our little man reading a book :) He is so smart and we thank God every day for him!




No comments:
Post a Comment