A few weekends ago, Trent and I attended the Storyland Gala to support the Children's Hospital of St. Paul. I've recently become a member of our local guild and I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful association!
We enjoyed the evening with some friends and had a great time!
The Wednesday before Halloween our Bootcamp class had a Halloween themed workout, so Acey boy got to dress up.
I think Dr. Addington has a nice ring to it ;)
That Friday, Ace and I went up to Aidan's school and got to help volunteer at his class party.
So fun getting to see my big boy in his element!
Saturday afternoon, we went to church, then came home and got into our costumes.
Our friends the Duce's came over to eat some chili, then it was time to trick or treat!!
The first house we visited was our favorite sitter's house!
The boys had the best time trick or treating. Ace caught on pretty quickly :) He would walk up to the door and start digging through the bowl of candy hahaha
We had the best Halloween with some great friends!
That next Monday afternoon, Aidan came home from school with a fever.
Dixie was there for support and cuddles :)
This little stinker likes to climb on everything! He had just climbed up onto the bench at our dinner table and was so proud of himself :)
He is also really into wearing this fireman's hat. :)
Yesterday, Aidan and I got to go on a date and see the Peanuts Movie. It was super cute!
Love getting to do things like this with just my big boy!
"When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, 'I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.'" John 8:12













No comments:
Post a Comment