Addington Family

Addington Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Zoo trip and dates!

This past Thursday, the boys and I visited Como zoo.
It's a free zoo (although they appreciate donations), and it's really neat because you are able to see the animals a lot closer up than at the MN zoo.
We had the most fun morning, exploring! 

Aidan was pumped that they had American Bison :)

We had fun watching a super cute sea lion show, even if it looks like Ace would rather be anywhere else ;)

Trent and I had a last minute date night on Friday.
We went to the driving range, had dinner and did a little shopping. 

Ace has had a couple swim lessons so far, and on Saturday we all went to watch him.
He did so well, and it was so cute to watch!!

Sunday afternoon, this big kid and I went to the movies.
I had so much fun on our Mommy and Aidan date!

Aidan has been wanting to ride in the car cart with Ace for the past few grocery trips, and yesterday I told him we could try it out. They both did so well until the end, then Ace was ready to be done!

After shopping we came home and had a picnic lunch.
Not going to lie, so far the summer is beautiful way up here in MN :)



"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it." John 1:5



No comments:

Post a Comment