Addington Family

Addington Family

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Life lately...

The past couple of weeks have been pretty low key for us. 
I think we were all exhausted after our trip! I did manage to take a handful of pictures and a couple videos.

This boy had a day of some wild bed head :)

Aidan did Jump Rope for Heart at school, 
and Ace and I went to cheer him on.

Our grill broke on the move up here, so this past Saturday we went to Ace to pick up our new one.
Momma wanted to get a picture of Ace in front of his name :)

Aidan and I finished up reading "Pippi Longstocking", and Saturday afternoon we were able to go and watch the play. It was really cute and I think Aidan had a lot of fun. I know I did!

That evening we went to a hunting and fishing expo together as a family.
Aidan was in his element for sure!!

Sunday we visited another church and had lunch. 
And because it was 25 degrees outside I decided to go for a run.
When I got back to the house, Aidan and I went outside to play in the snow for a bit.
There is a pond behind our house that is frozen over, so we went out and played on it. We definitely live in Minnesota now. Ha!

Getting better and better at snowboarding!


This big guy learned how to tie his own shoes!! So proud!

And somebody else has taken off!!

"The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment